Faulty Product

Any Faulty Product sold to the public must be safe for its intended use, the retailer or manufacturer are responsible for the product and can be sued for compensation to any person who was injured due to the use of that product. A valid compensation claim can still be made even if the product was not bought by an injured person. If you were injured due to a sub-standard product you could be entitled to Faulty product claims. The Consumer Protection Act 1987 deals with this kind of claims.

How to Make Faulty Product Claims?

The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your case to one of our experienced partner claims management companies. In order to assess your case, your allocated claims management company will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury. If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this. Termination fees may apply if you decide to cancel the case outside your statutory cooling off period for example hours worked on the file, time on telephone calls, letter, payment for DVLA search etc. You are not charged for the enquiry service we provide; we receive a fee from the claims management company which you are allocated. The recommending claims management company may receive a recommendation fee directly from your legal representative if you agree to proceed with your claim. You are not required to use our enquiry service and may instruct a solicitor on your own.